Saturday, July 18, 2009

Everytime I type a whole lot wanting to post out, somehow it always ends up in the drafts and deleted.

-

Shopping with Nana yesterday after school. Let's just say it was good frustration management and therapy. Slacked in town after we went totally broke. Talked about issues we can never get right. Relationships, feelings, school, friends. Just a whole lot of mess.


She's so fascinated over her new ladybug clips. Hahaha. Damn cute & all mineeeee. Anyhowww, I am just blogging according to the facebook's pictures that I am tagged. Sooooo, next is......

Prawning with Nana, Belle & Joeyyyyy!

Hohoho, we caught 15prawns altogether! ;D Belle & I were like singing & semi clubbing to the songs while prawninggggg. But the music before 7 sucked.

Joey left in another bus soooo, there's no peektures with herrr. Omgggg, she got second tongue! Its actually the flap that closes to prevent your food to get into your windpipe as according to Belle but stilll! Scarily coool. Lol.

Its weird how my mood changes as this blog entry comes along. But its good anyway!

Went Sentosa with C sometime back. Rained quite abit though, but still cool anywayyy. I have high cold tolerance, but some loser was just shivering there non stop. Hahaha. Still wanted to act cool when Derrick & Nat came.

Watched alot of movies recently. Land of lost, Ice Age 3, Haunting, Marley & me, 10 promises to my dog. Harry Potter nextttt! Though like alot of people say its reaaallllllyyyyyy disappointing, our dear bee just wants to watch it. Sooooooo, if its boring I will hate you. Lol.

xoxo
p.s I decided to put my tagboard up againnn. &&&! Imma going to NDP! ;D Hohoho.