Saturday, February 27, 2010

xoxo

Its always weird like this, I never thought we would work out. I did not even think that we would be where we are today. But I fell for this boy,

1. Who skipped school with me cause I was too lazy and doing absolutely nothing is everything to me.

2. Who took care of everything and anything when we were in Thailand, from carrying my shopping bags to bargaining prices to finding our way back to the hotel.

3. Who will give everything he has just to see me smile.

4. Who made sure everything goes right for me, asking everyone he knew to take care of me when he’s not around.

5. Who was always there to cheer me up and make me laugh when I cry. (Refer to 3.)

6. Who made sure I was safe wherever I was. (Refer to 4.)

7. Who never fails to amuse me in his little ways.

8. Who would never scold nor blame me for anything I do.


9. Who ate all the cupcakes he could even though they taste horrible, just cause I baked them. (Refer to 3.)

10. Who will always make the effort to text me first.

11. Who pats me to sleep each time he can, no matter how problematic I can get sometimes, and how much of a headache I bring.

12. Who I am so dependent on now idk what to do when you enlist for army. (All of the above, and more)


For wrestling me in bed, and letting me win even though I play cheat all the time; for making a trip down to the club cause I was drunk, just to make sure I was gonna be home safe; for giving me assurance everything's gonna be alright. For all the little details in life that he sees and takes care of, I thank him. Baby, I love you, and I think I finally got this right. (:


xoxo