Thursday, November 19, 2009

Skipped school today yet again, after bbb and I promised each other that we will not. Arghhh, really really should stop. Anywayyyy, going to Thailand next week alr! ;) Eggggggcited! Later gonna google what we're gonna do there, cause I have possibly zero idea 'cept shopping and eating like a pig? Lol.

Bbb's first match is tmrrr, so gonna go down & show some love. Nana's gonna come down with me too. Yay to my favourite girl I love you big time! ;DDDD

Havent blogged about Gentings yet. It was pretty fun, though we didnt manage to do anything much. But having bbb around with my brother, favourite cousins and Janet was the sex. Kinda happy they got along so well. ;) Still remember every single detail of the hotel hooha which scared the shit out of me, and freezing our asses out there 3am in the morning walking around aimlessly. ;)

Currently, life kinda revolves around fyp and school, bbb and a handful of others. Kinda like my small circle now, damn tired of drama though I miss the fun sometimes. Still, I think I can make do without it.

Okkkk, so bbb just went to bed. He's so adorable, said bye but dont want to go offline at least 10 times, before going to bed. Awwwwww. He is so sweet most (Note I say most) of the time he makes me a very happy girl. ;) Hope everything stays like this for however long it can, cause basking in this goodness is more than anything I can ask for.

xoxo