Monday, December 7, 2009

There are points in my life I feel lost and unsafe, moments of truth I need to face and it’s always so scary when fear engulfs. There are times I feel anger and disappointment, times I am just so helpless.

Though these emotions never go away, I feel like a braver person when I face them. Not because I’ve grown stronger, nor because I’m less scared now. Braver cause you are with me.

You, just like any other (cute) boy, plays basketball and watch retarded boy cartoons (bfs). You probably stood out cause you were vain like mad (top priority hahaha), funny and had your hair as an advantage.

But really, once I began to know you it was like drugs, only better. We’ve been together for some time now, yet it feels like first day all over again each time you hold me close.

I like to laze in bed with you best, talking about things and laughing it off, making fun of you and tickling you when I feel like it (all the time!) and you are always so willing to let me bully. But the best still has gotta be waking up beside you, then gazing at your sleeping face (then starting to wake you up and asking stupid questions… IMAGE! Hahaha.)

I’m sorry for being a tyrant each time I sleep, sorry for the tantrums I throw each time I don’t get my way and my never ending list of cravings especially when the television commercials are on.

I know I had a tom yam craze right after we came back from Thailand. Then, you were coughing like mad, blood and all. Yet, just cause I wanted to, you made sure I got it. Always spoilt, yet you always give in, just to make me happy just like you eating the ring pop I gave you now just cause it makes me happy!

Thank you for knowing and understanding me so well, knowing my every move and thoughts even before I could do/ say it. It’s still pretty weird honestly, having someone to agree with all my thoughts and feelings. Thoughts and feelings that I don’t dare to voice out sometimes with others.

There are so many things I’ve gotten used to about you, too many to list.

You, catching me before I fall each time (for real)
You, eating a mountain of rice
You, waking up no matter how tired just to make sure I am fed
You, patting me to sleep every time imma sleeping with you no matter how tired you are, making sure that I fall asleep before you do


You, just being you, thank you. You are part of my habit and comfort zone now. So, before time washes these details away, I want to note them down and remember them cause they mean the world to me. I love you baby boy xoxo