Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hi all, almost forgot the existance of this blog.

Life's been treating me good, pretty much. I've stopped bumming around and started work. For 3 months plus now. I know right. Rawrrrrrrrrr need a breakkkkkkk! Gg to pattaya with baby awesome and gang next month though! Cant wait!

Time passes really fast. Its almost a year now that we started out, and those were like poly days. Ever since work started, poly days sounds so... poly. And distant. Cant believe we started out so soon, thought I would be bumming around and wasting my parents' money till god knows when. Youre gg to army soon, and I have no freaking idea how imma gonna die.

That aside, on a happier note. Met my babies to celebrate pauline's birthday the other night. Most of us went home tipsy drunk. Lol. Was good fun and i fell in love with apricot brandy. I always have the most spacstic photos. If not i have a orgasm face, if not I have a stone face, if not I have a ghost face. Lol.

Been meeting nana lesser now since we both have work and responsibilities. I miss you, you are such a busy nurse! On the other hand, caught up with sissy a couple of times and realised how long we havent met each other. Happy for her over John, among many other things. ;)

I have no idea why, but this song (Breathless) has been stuck in my head for the whole evening now. Kkk, I actually have shit loads of peektures to post but if you know me, you will know how lazy I get. Hehehe.

On a completely different note, my mom has been pestering my brother and I for a fb a/c. I asked her why and she said she want to be hip like the rest of her friends who have fb and can play games ( The only game she know how to play is mahjong). -.- Fml maximum if she EVER has fb.

Work tmr. Again. Kthksbye.

P.s. The song is still stuck in my head. -.-