Thursday, July 29, 2010

Good evening world! One good month has passed by so far, and I just came back here to this space to jot down and acknowledge some moments in my life, where I can look back in time to come.

Everyone awesome at work is leaving, and its all newbies these days. Honestly, kills all the fun there is to it. Garfield's and Adrain's official last day today. After tmr, Aaron and ben will be gone. Next month, Abby & Tania will be going. -.- Why is everyone leavinggggg?

Nonetheless, life's pretty good though work pretty much sucks and routined. Just came back from a little trip in Pattaya & Bangkok few days back and it was laidback, sweet and mostly awesome with the right company. I havent got any pictures though. I'd like to go again, with the same group of awesome people, because everyone feels like family.

Pretty sedated with life's goodness once more. I only need my awesome baby's hugs hehehe

xoxo